Lots for Sale in South Shields Subdivision
The Resort Village of Shields located just 30 minutes south of Saskatoon has lots for sale in a subdivision at the south end of the Village running along the west shore of Blackstrap Lake. The fully serviced lakefront and lake view lots have an easterly exposure with panoramic views of the lake, prairie fields, stunning sunrises, and the picturesque sailboats.
Come Home to the Lake Life
Embrace the lake lifestyle without giving up city amenities. Join our active and vibrant community. Participate in fun activities on and beside the lake, at the Community Centre, at the playground or beach, on the Shields Golf Course, or within our parks, walking paths, or surrounding natural areas.
Lot Features and Availability
There are 32 fully serviced lots consisting of 16 lakefront lots; most of which are approximately 21 meters wide by 50 meters deep with a few larger lots. The 16 lake view lots are mostly 21 meters wide by 43.8 meters deep and a few larger ones. All lots are serviced with power, natural gas, Saskatoon city water, gravity-flow sewage system, and seasonal irrigation system. Running along the Blackstrap Lake shoreline is municipal reserve set aside by Shields. This 25-meter reserve running the length of the subdivision shoreline provides the opportunity for lakefront access for all, as well as placement of permitted docks and lifts.
Choose a lot to build your primary residence or your weekend getaway at Shields! Contact the R.V. of Shields Office at 306-492-2259 or email [email protected] for more information.
Uniform Property Development
To ensure the continued quality and value of the subdivision, building rules are set out in the Building Restriction Agreement.
The Subdivision Offers………..
- Beautiful views of the lake and countryside
- Affordable housing options
- Saskatoon water
- Gravity flow sewage system
- Bi-weekly garbage and recycling pickup
- Underground power services
- Natural gas services
- Irrigation water
- High-speed internet services in the area
- Fibre-Optics coming soon!
- Small bedroom community close to Saskatoon
- Shields 9 Hole Golf Course with grass greens and full-time greenskeeper
- Access to Blackstrap lake for fishing, boating and water sports
- Beach area with recreational facilities
- Community Centre
- School bus pick-up at your door
- Generations Park – children’s playground and adult fitness stations
- Many parks and green spaces
- Compost and recycling programs
- Walking paths
- Festivals and Activities – by the Parks Culture and Recreation Board
- Dundurn and Area Fire Department
- Close access to Blackstrap Provincial Park