- Adults (18 yrs plus)
- $150 per person
- Youth (10 - 17 yrs)
- $25 per person
- Family (Parents and children ages 10 - 17 yrs)
- $325 per family
- Free under the age of 10
- Adult - $20 for the day
- Youth (Ages 10 - 17 yrs) - $5 for the day
- Free under the age of 10
Guest Day Passes
- Only available to season pass holders
- $75 for book of five
- Maximum two books per year
Personal Power Cart Fees
- $25 per power cart per season
- $5 per power cart per day
- No power carts for rent.
- Pull carts are free to use. (Not available due to COVID)
What you need to know
- No Tee times are required, walk on traffic only – MUST RESPECT COVID-19 GUIDELINES (see below)
- Season or daily passes can be paid by cheque or cash and placed in the deposit slot at #1 T-box
- Golf fees can also be paid by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Season pass cards will be mailed out
- Credit card payments not accepted
- Any questions regarding season passes can be directed to email@example.com
All golf courses operating in Saskatchewan must be in compliance with government COVID guidelines which began on May 15, 2020. Please refer to the Shields Golf COVID Rules which are based on the Saskatchewan guidelines. Ensure to print off a scorecard before you golf as there are none available at the course as required by the guidelines.
The course is reserved for the following:
- Family Night Golf - Mondays at 5:00 p.m.
- Ladies Night Golf - Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m.
- Men’s Night Golf - Thursdays at 4:00 p.m.
For bookings and tournament information:
- Please contact Scott Coulson or Todd MacEwan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our Calendar of Events and for the dates the course is booked - shown in Green
- Cost $400 for 2-hour tournament
- $400 covers up to 20 golfers – additional golfers pay $20 each
- $400 deposit required to secure booking
- Minimum 2-week cancellation notice
- Memberships not valid for tournament bookings
- Complete Course Rental Agreement to book course
Course Rental Agreement Form
- If you wish to rent Community Centre , complete Community Centre Rental Agreement
Community Centre Rental Form
Also a reminder to all residents that the Golf Course is not a park for walking. No strollers or pets are allowed on the course. Group play is limited to four players. Let’s keep our golf course safe for everyone by abiding to the rules of the course. Thank you from the Shields Golf Committee.
Golf Carts on Public Streets/Lanes
Persons operating a golf cart on a public street or lane must have a valid driver’s license and must be using the golf cart for the sole purpose of transporting to and from the golf course using the most direct route. Golf carts are not meant to be used as a general means of transportation within Village limits. These rules must be followed or this privilege could be revoked.