The Shields Golf Course will be open for the 2023 Season on Wednesday, May 3, 2023. This challenging 9-hole course is situated in a valley, with some gentle hills and beautiful views as it overlooks Blackstrap Lake. The course has irrigated grass greens and is maintained by a dedicated greenskeeper. If you have not tried the Shields Golf Course, you are in for a very enjoyable round of golf.
The Shields Golf Course utilizes an online Golf Membership registration process. Please complete the Golf Membership Application Form to purchase your annual membership. Thank you!
Steps to Register for Golf Pass:
- Fill out Online Submission Form (Click Here)
- Make a Payment for Golf Fees
- Receive virtual golf pass via email
Guest Day Passes
- Guest Day Passes are only available to annual membership holders.
- $85 for book of five
- Maximum two books may be purchased per year
- To purchase, please contact email [email protected] or call 306-492-2259
Personal Power Cart Fees
- Power Cart Annual Pass – $45
- Power Cart Daily Fee – $5
- No power carts are available for rent.
- Pull carts are free to use.
Email for Fee Payments: [email protected]
Please note that you must “Pay before you Play”!
What you need to know
- Tee times are not required, walk on traffic only.
- Season or daily passes are encouraged to be paid via e-transfer at [email protected]. Cheques or cash payments can be placed in the deposit slot located at the Hole #1 T-box.
- Annual Membership cards will be emailed.
- Credit card payments not accepted.
- Any questions regarding season passes can be directed to [email protected]
The course is reserved for the following:
- Family Night Golf – Mondays at 5:00 p.m.
- Ladies Night Golf – Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m.
- Men’s Night Golf – Thursdays at 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tournaments and Events
For Bookings and Tournament Information:
- Please contact the Golf Committee at [email protected].
- See our Calendar of Events and for the dates the course is booked.
- Cost $400 for two-hour tournament.
- $400 covers up to 20 golfers – additional golfers pay $20 each.
- $400 deposit required to secure booking.
- Minimum two-week cancellation notice required.
- Memberships not valid for tournament bookings.
- Complete Course Rental Agreement to book course.
Course Rental Agreement Form
- If you wish to rent Community Centre , complete Community Centre Rental Agreement
Community Centre Rental Form
- A reminder to all residents that the Golf Course is not a park for walking.
- No strollers or pets are allowed on the course.
- Group play is limited to four players.
- Let’s keep our golf course safe for everyone by abiding to the rules of the course.
- Thank you from the Shields Golf Committee.