Steps to Register for Golf Pass:
- Complete Online Membership Form:
The Shields Golf Course uses a virtual membership card program. To register for your annual golf pass, please complete and submit the information requested below. If you are purchasing more than one pass, you must fill out the form and submit each one separately. One payment can be made for all passes purchased. Please note that you must pay before you play!
2. Payment of Golf Fees:
Payment can be made one of three ways. Please indicate how you will be paying when completing the online submission form. Please note that you must pay before you play.
- Via e-transfer to [email protected] – Please include a memo in the e-transfer providing the name of the person on the membership.
- Via cheque made out to ‘The Resort Village of Shields’ – Please include a memo on the cheque providing the name of the person on the membership.
- Via cash at the Resort Village of Shield office – Please include a note with payment providing the name of the person on the membership.
Payment must be received before your pass will be processed.
3. Receive Virtual Golf Pass via Email:
All golf passes will be sent via email to the person who has submitted the online submission form. If you are purchasing a golf pass for someone else, you are responsible to ensure you forward their golf pass to them, so they can always retain a copy with them while on the course. The Greenskeeper and village staff have the authority to request to see a member’s golf pass and photo verification of identity, at any time.