Resort Village of Shields- Request for Contractor
The Resort Village of Shields requires a contractor to complete cleaning services of the Community Centre after events and activities, and as requested by Community Centre Chair. The contractor will also work with Administrator to handle Community Centre rental bookings.
- Cleaning Rentals and Events in Community Centre
- Clean Washrooms for Golf Clients –Sundays, statutory holidays, or when village staff are not available. (Approximate dates: June to Oct 15)
- An alternate resource can provide required services if prior approval from Community Centre Chair is obtained
- Handle Community Centre rental bookings
- meets with renter to provide key and review rental checklist. ii.
- Meets with renter after the event to return the key and review condition of community center and surrounding grounds and report to Administrator.
- Regular Monthly Cleaning of Community Centre
- The Community Centre will be cleaned once per month, normally prior to the third Wednesday of each month. Monthly duties are clean floors, windowsills, kitchen counters and bathrooms.
- Cleaning requested by Community Centre Chair
- Community Centre Chair may request additional cleaning tasks or specific cleaning tasks over and above normal cleaning be completed.
- Cleaning Rentals and Events in Community Centre $50/rental
- During golf season clean washrooms for golf clients Sundays, statutory holidays During golf season clean days or when village staff not available. $25/day
- Handle community center rental bookings $25 per booking, if client does not show for prearranged meeting, contractor will bill $25 which will come out of prepaid damage deposit.
- Regular monthly cleaning $25.
- Cleaning requested by Community Centre Chair hourly rate of $25 with contractor and Chair agreeing on number of hours required to complete task.
3. Reporting Relationships
Contractor reports to, and takes operational direction from, Chair Community Centre.
This is a yearly contract starting as soon as possible. Contract will be reviewed annually and if mutually agreed to, extended for another term. Either party may terminate the agreement with one month written notice.
Please submit your resume to Judy Rathie at email@example.com or 306 492 4955
Only successful candidates will be contacted.