The Emergency Water Usage Alert is cancelled. The water break has been located. The water in the village will not be shut off.
Please note the following reminders:
- Check around your property and crawl spaces regularly for any sign of water line breaks.
- Double check that the area where your water line comes into your home is heated and well insulated.
- Have someone check on your home if you are away.
The Water Treatment Plant is currently going through extremely high volume of water. The probable cause is a water line break in the system. Staff is working hard to locate the break but requires your assistance.
Please take the following actions immediately:
- Check your home and yard for any signs of a water line break. If you find anything, please call Fred at 306-492-7922.
- Set aside some water in your home for use in the event of an emergency water shut off. Fill your tub, pails, or water jugs so that you have water available in the event the water needs to be shut off to make the necessary repairs once the break is located. Please ensure the safety of children and pets with any stored water in your home.
Thank you for your assistance and we will provide an update once it becomes available.